Prep TimeCooking TimeFeedsCooking Temp(°)Intro Our Keema (mince) stuffed peppers using our freshly ground, family recipe Garum Masala has so much flavour and is a quick and easy mid-week meal. I didn’t add any carbs as the meat and veg was enough for me. Pre-cooking...
Garum Masala – All Purpose – 20g (Mild)
This versatile spice blend, made using a combination of 8 whole spices that are roasted and hand ground, is inspired by a family recipe.
12 in stock (can be backordered)
Influenced by both Indian & Pakistani recipes. These seasonings are a mild & flavourful blend of spices. There are no chili flakes or chilli powder in this or any of our blends, making this the perfect spice mix for all palates and can be enjoyed by everyone in the family.
This blend is a ‘general seasoning’ which can enhance everyday dishes by giving them a ‘warm’ (not spicy) flavour.
Sprinkle this blend on everything from rice & pulses to soups and sandwiches – even sprinkle it on baked beans!
One packet can enhance a variety of quick & easy meals. Using our perfectly blended spices will save you valuable
Looking for some inspiration? Check out our recipes & cooking tutorials – click here
- There are no chili flakes or chilli powder in this or any of our blends
- Ingredients are Gluten, Dairy, & Nut Free (packaged in an environment where these allergens are present) please contact the seller before purchasing with specific questions
- Fat Free
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians and those following a Keto or Paleo Diet
- 100% natural colours, no E numbers
- No additives or preservatives; 100% pure spices
- Spice packets are resealable & recyclable helping to keep the spices fresh and eco-friendly
Store in a cool dry place and use within 1 year of opening. Made & dispatched from the UK (Scotland)
Garum Masala Fact Sheet DOWNLOAD
Not sure how to use our Spice Blends, check out our cooking tutorials and handy recipes for inspiration…
Prep TimeCooking TimeFeedsCooking Temp(°)Intro This week’s Wednesday Wedges Recipe using our Sabzi Masala is really easy and great to get the kids involved as well. Don’t peel the skins off the potatoes, nutrients are found under the skin! Try to cut the wedges the...