Prep TimeCooking TimeFeedsCooking Temp(°)Intro Our Keema (mince) stuffed peppers using our freshly ground, family recipe Garum Masala has so much flavour and is a quick and easy mid-week meal. I didn’t add any carbs as the meat and veg was enough for me. Pre-cooking...
Pakora Explorer Authentic Spiced Masala Chai Tea -Original Tea – 5 x 10g cotton biodegradable tea bags per packet
Made using 100% natural white colour, cotton biodegradable bags. Our homemade, traditional family recipe spiced masala chai tea is perfect for your mid-morning, afternoon, or evening cuppa.
While brewing, you are hit with the smell of fragrant eastern spices that play with your senses. As our chai tea has no milk or sugar and comes with caffeinated or de-caffeinated options, you can enjoy your tea you can enjoy your tea the way you like it.
Looking for some inspiration? Check out our recipes & cooking tutorials – click here
- Ingredients are Gluten, Dairy, & Nut Free (packaged in an environment where these allergens are present) please contact the seller before purchasing with specific questions
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians and those following a Keto or Paleo Diet
- 100% natural colours, no E numbers
- No additives or preservatives; 100% pure spices
- Packets are resealable & recyclable helping to keep the tea bags fresh and eco-friendly
- Teabags are made from cotton
Not sure how to use our Spice Blends, check out our cooking tutorials and handy recipes for inspiration…
Prep TimeCooking TimeFeedsCooking Temp(°)Intro This week’s Wednesday Wedges Recipe using our Sabzi Masala is really easy and great to get the kids involved as well. Don’t peel the skins off the potatoes, nutrients are found under the skin! Try to cut the wedges the...